Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Hello everyone, just a quick one tonight … I meant to post earlier.

The wind is blowing here tonight and it’s quite cool. We got a storm this arvo out of the blue and a little bit of rain.

Sue, I had to move quite a few of my broms out of the shadehouse while Michael does a bit of paving in there. They are scattered around the place, some of them sharing space with my succulents. The move was supposed to be only for a couple of days … but … hopefully, I will get them back where they belong soon. Apart from being rather untidy, they are not getting enough light where they are at the moment.

My day was a long one (literally) as a result of an early morning start and a late night finish … nothing disastrous … just lots to fit in. Much the same today … I really need to get an early night.

Bree, nice brom pics.

Karen, a good night’s sleep sounds great … will have to try that LOL !!!

Nev, hope you are feeling better. Those are gorgeous vrieseas, love No 5 ‘Melissa Dilling’. I’m very partial to the ‘pinkish’ vrieseas.

Does anyone know the name of the bill in my photo.

Till tomorrow, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America