Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Hello everyone, just a quick one tonight … I meant to post earlier.

The wind is blowing here tonight and it’s quite cool. We got a storm this arvo out of the blue and a little bit of rain.

Sue, I had to move quite a few of my broms out of the shadehouse while Michael does a bit of paving in there. They are scattered around the place, some of them sharing space with my succulents. The move was supposed to be only for a couple of days … but … hopefully, I will get them back where they belong soon. Apart from being rather untidy, they are not getting enough light where they are at the moment.

My day was a long one (literally) as a result of an early morning start and a late night finish … nothing disastrous … just lots to fit in. Much the same today … I really need to get an early night.

Bree, nice brom pics.

Karen, a good night’s sleep sounds great … will have to try that LOL !!!

Nev, hope you are feeling better. Those are gorgeous vrieseas, love No 5 ‘Melissa Dilling’. I’m very partial to the ‘pinkish’ vrieseas.

Does anyone know the name of the bill in my photo.

Till tomorrow, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America