Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: weed_woman picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
weed_woman wrote:
Hi Nev, sorry you're still not on top of the world, lets hope you get well very soon. thanks for the pics. V. 'Yellow Moon' would be my favourite. I keep telling Jack I like those yellow ones, but I don't think its easy to get yellows in them.
I finished the fernery renovations yesterday, and now just need to fit out with benches and a little bit more gravel, and then my sales area is all ready to go. Then I just have to fill it! Its a bit cold to propagate anything much, but there are a few simple plants I can get going, such as succulents. I am looking forward to the return of the warmer weather so I can do a few cuttings of this and that.
Anyway, today I did a bit of cleaning up, putting away tools and storing all the timber from the old fernery, for use to build bridges over a few mucky spots in the yard (maybe I'll start them next week....not)
I'll leave you with a couple of pics of the new bunker
Sue

This message was edited Jul 29, 2012 6:32 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America