Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: DawnSong picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DawnSong

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
DawnSong wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm still around, but have had Barry here for a few days, getting him to help with some chores that are too much for one person alone. Has been great getting it done. Managed to get my miniature peach tree out of its old split pot and into a new one with new soil. Its already showing new shoots so it was now or never. The other one has had flowers already. OK not brom stuff, but haven't done anything with my broms except spray the tillandsia wall with foliage fertilizer.

Nearlly 1pm and its up to 14C in my house. Better watch it or I might get too hot, hey. Hope all bad backs, shoulders, and flu sufferers are on the mend. Anything like that really takes it out of you, so rest up until fully recovered. Wendy, so sorry Johnny isn't recovering quickly. Will say a little prayer for healing for him.

Thanks everyone for the pretty pics. Such lovely sunshine out there, somewhere beyond the trees. Might get in the car and go find a warm spot. Take care.
Karen

Just love the stripes in this - neo. Heart's Music X Grace Darling.

This message was edited Jul 30, 2012 8:02 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America