Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: splinter1804 picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright splinter1804

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
splinter1804 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been "pulling my weight" on this site recently, but I just haven't been up to it. I've still been admiring all of the pic's though.

Sue - I like your new shade house, you certainly don't muck around once you set your mind to do something, I could certainly use your expertise around this yard at present as I just can't get motivated and still feel so weak.

Just a couple more of Jack's Vrieseas to finish: 1: Bullion ‘Green Gold’, 2: Bushranger, 3: Bushranger ‘Most Wanted’, 4: Bushranger ‘Stand and Deliver’, 5: Comboyne Plateau

All the best, Nev.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America