Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Hello everyone, very cold here the past couple of days … down to 4 degrees this morning and I had to get up early too. I have been cold all day other than for about 10 minutes I spent in the sun early this morning. Too bloody cold for me.

Bree, you certainly have great colour in your broms, your neo Nelson looks quite different to mine, they don’t even look like the same plant. I haven’t had mine long so maybe it will colour up more given better light.

Sue, thanks for the info on fertilizing Alcs. As for neo Nelson, I wouldn’t say it is a big plant, maybe medium sized and not a lot of leaves. If I get a chance tomorrow I will measure it across its widest point. Love that little unnamed neo in your second pic … rather fancy the really dark neos and your Sunday Best is another for my wish list.

Nev, hope you’re feeling better. I feel a bit fluey today myself … maybe just tired, hope so anyway. Again lovely vrieseas … wish I could take my pick … would be very difficult to pick just one though.

My pics tonight are bill Tarantella and neo Fiesta ?

Bye for now Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America