Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, still very cold here, so hard to get out of bed of a morning.

Bree, I am not sure of the name, I was told it was Nelson but like you say, itís very different to the pics on the brom registry. It measures approx. 35-40 cm across.

Nev, good to hear youíre going to make it but you should take it easy till you recover fully.

Sue, donít think itís the flu Iíve got Ö just a bit of a head cold, bit achey and a sniffle Ö think Iíll live. Itís keeping warm thatís a bit hard to do at the moment ... canít believe how cold it is. Thanks for the correct spelling of bill tarantula, though I couldnít find it on the registry. As for neo Fiesta, when I first got mine it had a lot better colour than it has now. It went quite green and is only just starting to get back some of its former colour. Iíll post a pic of it when I purchased it Ö it was lovely and hopefully will be again one of these days. Do you really mulch your broms Sue, donít think I could bear to do that, even if they were a bit ordinary. Have to admit to being a bit obsessive about my plants, even have to pot up the cuttings when I prune Ö guess thatís why I have so many plants. Mind you, Iím always on the lookout for more.

Karen, sorry to hear you have been crook, get well soon.

Have a good weekend everyone. Shirley

Pic is neo Fiesta

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America