Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Beginner Vegetables: PeteB7 picture (What Garden/Backyard Visitors Have You Had This Year?)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright PeteB7

In reply to: What Garden/Backyard Visitors Have You Had This Year?

Forum: Beginner Vegetables

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of What Garden/Backyard Visitors Have You Had This Year?
PeteB7 wrote:
Found this tiny baby rabbit on the front walkway, not sure if I bumped him dragging the garden hose around to the front bed area.
No sign of the nest, but I'm not sure where to look. His eyes are not even open and he just flops around trying to walk, finally took this position and seems comfortable. I read online that the baby feeds once a day between 5 AM and noon and I have seen the mother in the same area on several occasions. I read that the mother does not hang around the nest since she might attract predators. I'll check on him in the morning, hope he is OK. Are these rabbits likely to become even more comfortable closer to the house? Worried that they might become a problem.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America