Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: bromalong picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromalong

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
bromalong wrote:
Gee sounds like everyoneís bit crook, hope it was not a computer virus spread by Daveís garden! Iíve been off the net so maybe that why I havenít been hit yet famous last words, Hope everyone gets better quickly. And as for it being cold down south itís been cold up here as well!!! Mornings have been down to 4 degrees. But the days have not been to bad low 20ís Iím helping a mate to refurbishing an industrial shed which is the reason for my not posting much on this site itís a big job, so I will not be able to pop in as often. Sue sounds like your busy doing your own constriction work Iím about to in large one of my green houses as well (when I get time) they get away from you these Broms donít they.
1 is Neo Kahala Dawn 2 edmoundoa lindinii 3 Alcantarea Tarawera .Cheers

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America