Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Hello all, another lovely sunny day today.

Sue, I know what you mean about the housework. There was a time when I was so particular about the housekeeping but these days I have to admit to being pretty slack. Like you, I canít wait to get outside of a morning. I look around the house at all the things that need doing and figure it will all still be there tomorrow and maybe Iíll do something about it then Ö maybe not !!

Wendy, hope youíre fully recovered by now, from both your tummy bug and from the emergency that took place next door. What an ordeal with your neighbour, good on you for helping out and staying calm. He is a lucky man, Iím pretty sure if I saw that much blood I would pass out Ö I doubt that I would be able to help at all.

Itís getting late so I might head off to bed,
ínight all, Shirley

Pic is vriesea glutinosa

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America