Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Bird Watching: TheHackster picture (Daily Pictures Vol. 443)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright TheHackster

In reply to: Daily Pictures Vol. 443

Forum: Bird Watching

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Daily Pictures Vol. 443
TheHackster wrote:
Well, it's rainy and overcast here in Dixie. Took a few pics, thought I post 'em.

1- Here's a female House Finch, looks like she's been in a wind storm.

2 and 3- I changed the sugar water in the hummer feeder and I guess this male Ruby-throated Hummer enjoyed the cool drink. He stayed a lot longer than usual. Wish the sun had been out to see the red throat.

4- Now, here's something I don't see very often - Tufted Titmice on the plateform feeder. I guess they haven't found, or gotten used, to the new feeder, yet. In fact, the only bird I've seen on the new feeder, so far, is a Brown-headed Nuthatch. I'm looking forward to the return on the Goldfinches.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America