Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Beginner Flowers: teddy_8905 picture (spring 2012 flowers)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright teddy_8905

In reply to: spring 2012 flowers

Forum: Beginner Flowers

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of spring 2012 flowers
teddy_8905 wrote:
I am sorry I have not been on here lately, every time I tried to get on here it told me that I could not get on the web page, here are some new pictures and a question. Picture 1 is Rosey, she loves the cooler weather, picture 2 is my first ros bloom, and picture 3 is the one I have a question about, it is a couple of naked lady bulbs and it looks like it is going to grow new leaves, I thought that they only grew leaves in the winter, help, I am confused! My other neighbors have ones that are up and blooming now, is it because I messed around with them too much? I was trying to think of a place where I could transplant them and they will be in the sun, I don't think they like being in the shade with the morning glories and irises. They get too much water, if I move them into the sun I will just forget about them and see what they do, but they will be around the side of the house because that is the only place where the sun shines more than the rest of the house.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America