Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Poultry and Livestock: Light_for_Jesus picture (Roosters not interested in hens)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Light_for_Jesus

Subject: Roosters not interested in hens

Forum: Poultry and Livestock

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Roosters not interested in hens
Light_for_Jesus wrote:
Brought my white rooster home and he wasn't crowing much so I let him stay about a week now. He isn't interested in mating. So, I brought Theodor home, you might remember my three roosters I raised from hatching eggs, Alvin, Simon and Theodore. They were all supposed to be partridge silkies but somehow the one, Simon, meanest rooster I have, is white for some reason. Still a mystery as to why. Anyway, Theo is in the backyard now too and he is not interested in the ladies either. I can understand why Cotton maybe isn't, because he may be five or six years old, but Theo, if I recall is less than four years.

Here they are. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxY95aTcDaQ&feature=g-upl I put Theo in the cage because they were fighting. Put the hen in there because she is broody. Those are the two I would like to breed anyway, but so far, no action.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America