Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, glad to see some of the regulars posting again.

Sue, I think we will be spending part of next weekend picking up branches too. We had them all cleaned up yesterday and then the wind came up again today and the stick monster blew in and threw them all around the place again.

Colleen, Nev and Bree, good to have you back. Colleen, hope you are well on the road to recovery. Nev, good luck with your annual spring show. Bree, looking forward to seeing pics of your new broms. Nice pics everyone.

Wendy, sounds like your sale has got off to a good start. Good to hear that you, Jen and Johnny are feeling better now. I donít think I have ever been sick enough to think I might croak. You will have to tell me how you push along your alcantareas to grow quickly. As to your weight loss, lucky you, I always seem to put on several kilos over winter and this year has been no different. Spring is coming, time to diet (again). Anyway, see you Friday morning.

Shirley

pic is neo Jaws

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America