Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: weed_woman picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
weed_woman wrote:
Good morning all. I had a slow internet connection this morning. Thanks Colleen, for the luck in the garden competition. A trailer load of potting mix would be awesome, but unlikely. I'm not in it to win it, but showing it off to interested people is always nice. I hope you get some relief from your back pain soon

Nev, I agree that the flower on the nudicaulis seedling, looks like its related to gamosepala. It has three pups already, so could well be the monster I need to take over in the back garden? I hope your computer continues to run well as I enjoy your contributions here.

Bree, I am happy to do a swap if you think I have anything you might like? Send me a Dmail and I can give you a list of any pups I have coming. I think alot of the neos are a bit small at present, but there might be something else ready. I will look today.

Wendy, glad to hear you are on the mend, also Jen. I hope your seedlings survive their dunk in the tea. Good luck with your sales. You seem to do very well with private appointments!

Shirley, I think the stick monster is due back in the next few days! Darn. I am into day three of a head cold today, so have to try and take it a bit slower today. So far so good as I'm not even out of bed yet! I made another paver yesterday and have about three more to do, then we will try and work out how to do the bridge.

Anyway, better start my day, maybe with a bit of watering? Then a neighbouring garden that needs tending while the owners are away
Photo is inside the bunker
Sue

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America