Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: weed_woman picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
weed_woman wrote:
Good morning all. I had a slow internet connection this morning. Thanks Colleen, for the luck in the garden competition. A trailer load of potting mix would be awesome, but unlikely. I'm not in it to win it, but showing it off to interested people is always nice. I hope you get some relief from your back pain soon

Nev, I agree that the flower on the nudicaulis seedling, looks like its related to gamosepala. It has three pups already, so could well be the monster I need to take over in the back garden? I hope your computer continues to run well as I enjoy your contributions here.

Bree, I am happy to do a swap if you think I have anything you might like? Send me a Dmail and I can give you a list of any pups I have coming. I think alot of the neos are a bit small at present, but there might be something else ready. I will look today.

Wendy, glad to hear you are on the mend, also Jen. I hope your seedlings survive their dunk in the tea. Good luck with your sales. You seem to do very well with private appointments!

Shirley, I think the stick monster is due back in the next few days! Darn. I am into day three of a head cold today, so have to try and take it a bit slower today. So far so good as I'm not even out of bed yet! I made another paver yesterday and have about three more to do, then we will try and work out how to do the bridge.

Anyway, better start my day, maybe with a bit of watering? Then a neighbouring garden that needs tending while the owners are away
Photo is inside the bunker
Sue

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America