Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, nice warm day here today too, and I couldnít agree with you more, Nev, when you say Spring Ö bring it on. Itís good to hear that the kids show an interest in your Life of a Neo display.

Karen, hope youíre up and about soon.

Sue, sounds like your head cold hasnít slowed you down at all. Good luck with your paver and bridge plans.

We are off to Wendy and Johnnyís tomorrow morning to see what goodies they have for sale. Always look forward to catching up with them and also to taking home my beautiful new acquisitions. I am sure I will have a few lovely new broms to show off on the forum.

While I was working around the garden yesterday I took some photos. Unfortunately I didnít think to clean up the mess I had made before taking them so thereís a bit of stuff lying around that shouldnít be there. Ah well, canít think of everything.

Pics 1, 2 and 3 are various areas of the back garden. Pic 4 is a local resident.

Thatís about it for me tonight, Shirley.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America