Photo by Melody

Clean and Clutter-free: vossner picture (How do we solve the dryer wad?)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright vossner

In reply to: How do we solve the dryer wad?

Forum: Clean and Clutter-free

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of How do we solve the dryer wad?
vossner wrote:
I can't see how they can cause damage either. You can see from the first pic that the balls are pliable. Also, the balls get in the clothes so I don't see how they ever come in direct contact w/ the drum. Finally, the design is such that the protruding teeth reduce the actual surface that comes in contact with the drum, if ever. Some people had suggested using tennis balls to reduce wad but I resisted idea precisely b/c I thought the impact against drum would be great and I wondered if dryer heat would cause rubber in tennis balls to release any sort of smell in my clothing.

2nd pic: I did stop using sheets for clothing, but my last load was the puppie's bed and i wanted it extra fluffy and sweet smelling...

Cathy, my guess would have been that possibly a belt buckle, a shoe or something hard left inside a pocket is what damaged your client's drum.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America