Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi Sue, looks like you and me again. Hope you are feeling better now. You asked where I got my neo Barbarian Ö did you mean Gladiator. I do have neo Barbarian, which I bought at the market recently. My neo Gladiator I bought on eBay a while back. I have seen pictures of the mature plant and it looks very impressive.

Looking forward to seeing your photos from the brom garden you visited.

I purchased only one brom at Sundaysí market, a large and rather tatty looking one but I think it is very pretty and it also had a couple of large pups. I donít know what it is but I think itís most likely a nidularium. If anyone can ID it for me that would be great. I will attach a pic.

Hope everyone is keeping well. Bye for now, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America