Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Beginner Gardening Questions: OldHomeplace picture (free high tunnel book for home gardeners!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright OldHomeplace

Subject: free high tunnel book for home gardeners!

Forum: Beginner Gardening Questions

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of free high tunnel book for home gardeners!
OldHomeplace wrote:
Hi,

I'm writing a short book focusing on home gardening techniques inside high tunnels. This stems from a conundrum my family and I faced several years ago...we wanted to raise vegetable crops for home use inside a hoophouse, but all of the available information was geared toward commercial production.

We eventually figured things out on our own, but I want to bridge that knowledge gap! I have become a huge advocate for season extension, and I want to provide the roadmap that my family did not have.

I have nearly completed the first draft of the book, and I think it will be helpful to those beginning on the hoophouse journey. I want to be relevant to as many folks as possible, however. If you have any input as to what would make such a book helpful to you, I would appreciate your comments.

Thank you for your time! If you would like to provide any input, I will happily to provide you with a free pdf file of the completed book as soon as it is finished! Feel free to reply through Dave's Garden, or send me an email at will.e.bowling @ gmail.com.

Thanks,
Will

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America