Photo by Melody

Beginner Gardening Questions: Acemoose picture (OH!! I did a REAL STOOOOPID!!!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Acemoose

In reply to: OH!! I did a REAL STOOOOPID!!!

Forum: Beginner Gardening Questions

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of OH!! I did a REAL STOOOOPID!!!
Acemoose wrote:
Nothing adds more beauty to a garden than the Resident KittyKat. My Big Bad Baby Twinkle is in a huge huff right now because she has known the delights of the - no, scuse me HER - (securely fenced-in, cat-safe) balcony for the past 16 yrs ever since I brought her home from the shelter. Alas, the balcony is waaay off limits to the cats right now (the other cat, Cee Cee lived on the mean streets for a few years, so the balcony has always been a scaary place for her) as the fence is history, the wooden lattice has been prepped for re-use after I paint it, new chicken wire (4 rolls of it) and secure fasteners are on my shopping list, but the "powers-that-renovate balconies" are draaagging their feet.

OH LOOK AT THIS!! "Choose a File" -- I have uploaded photos of their highnesses (Cee Cee is the one with the Biiig scarey eyes) and will re-visit my previous post to see if I can upload the photo of the miracle Blue Corn Plant!!!

PS-- PlantFreak 78 -- Thank you for your kind words!! I have friends in Fuquay and I always love to visit them -- when we pass by the harvested cotton fields -- it's always a novel delight to see those little cotton balls in the fields.

This message was edited Aug 28, 2012 12:37 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America