Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Beginner Gardening Questions: Acemoose picture (OH!! I did a REAL STOOOOPID!!!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Acemoose

In reply to: OH!! I did a REAL STOOOOPID!!!

Forum: Beginner Gardening Questions

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of OH!! I did a REAL STOOOOPID!!!
Acemoose wrote:
Nothing adds more beauty to a garden than the Resident KittyKat. My Big Bad Baby Twinkle is in a huge huff right now because she has known the delights of the - no, scuse me HER - (securely fenced-in, cat-safe) balcony for the past 16 yrs ever since I brought her home from the shelter. Alas, the balcony is waaay off limits to the cats right now (the other cat, Cee Cee lived on the mean streets for a few years, so the balcony has always been a scaary place for her) as the fence is history, the wooden lattice has been prepped for re-use after I paint it, new chicken wire (4 rolls of it) and secure fasteners are on my shopping list, but the "powers-that-renovate balconies" are draaagging their feet.

OH LOOK AT THIS!! "Choose a File" -- I have uploaded photos of their highnesses (Cee Cee is the one with the Biiig scarey eyes) and will re-visit my previous post to see if I can upload the photo of the miracle Blue Corn Plant!!!

PS-- PlantFreak 78 -- Thank you for your kind words!! I have friends in Fuquay and I always love to visit them -- when we pass by the harvested cotton fields -- it's always a novel delight to see those little cotton balls in the fields.

This message was edited Aug 28, 2012 12:37 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America