Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES & ADDICTS JULY & AUGUST 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
works4me wrote:
Hi all, still no rain here in Brissie Ö think itís been 40 days now, gardens are starting to look at bit dry, shrubs and trees beginning to look wilted, some losing foliage. I should get out and water but every day the weather bureau predicts rain or storms and I let it go another day. Possible storm tomorrow and/or Friday is todayís forecast.

Hi Karen, love your unnamed mini in the second pic. I think your noid in pic 3 looks like neo Mauve Star, I will post a pic of mine and also neo Enchantment, a favourite of mine too.

Tash, your brom house is looking great and lovely colour in your bill Hallelujah.

Ian, welcome to the forum. I am way too impatient to start growing broms from seed, I am often tempted but Ö well, actually I have tried a couple of times but wasnít successful. Lucky you with all those seedlings, you must be doing something right. I am sure you will hit it off with Nev, who is always looking for another male to join the forum as he feels outnumbered by the ladies Ö so he says :o)

Gee Trish, I reckon I would be reclaiming the nursery or at least part of it, especially for your lovely vrieseas. Better still, if hubby wants to use that one for his orchids, if I were you, I would be insisting that he build you a new one, but I donít want to start any domestics, LOL.

Nev, hope you knee is improving.

Itís getting late so Iíll catch up tomorrow.

Bye for now, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America