Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Beginner Gardening Questions: Acemoose picture (OH!! I did a REAL STOOOOPID!!!)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Acemoose

In reply to: OH!! I did a REAL STOOOOPID!!!

Forum: Beginner Gardening Questions

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of OH!! I did a REAL STOOOOPID!!!
Acemoose wrote:
Dear Plantfreak78-- I will mention your nursery AND your kitty to my friends!! They too have a kitty -- his name is Butthead. Bicolored kktties? You mean Cee Cee the Tortie on the right? She NEVER stops moving.....but then again she is a tortie and many experts think that since torties have unique genes it may also apply to their brains as well, hence their sometimes odd purrsonalities. However the one to the left, Big Bad Baby Twinkle is ever inventive and wants things HER way only, and will not hesitate to smack anyone who does not do her bidding (the 6 foot tall vet has jumped aside a number of times too -- MOL!!!)
Kwanjin - Fuquay is a cool place. The only part of Raleigh I know is 1) the bus stop (the Caroilna trailways) and the Amtrak Station with the really interesting brick building in the foreground (built about 90 years ago, with alot of personality). Perhaps we have passed one another in our forays thru said towns!!

Here is the ALMOST- latest photo of the corn plant -- add about 8 inches to the stalk top, which is now at a right angle to the balcony, snaking ever onward-- and about 8 inches to the tassel -- alas I left the other, more recent photos home on my portable HD.

This message was edited Aug 30, 2012 10:02 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America