Calling all writers, especially those who wax poetic! If you have a way with words, here's your chance to put pen to paper and try your hand at writing an award-winning piece for us. Find all the details on our contest page.
ianperry wrote: Hi all, Just read through Nev's book again and this time it has got pictures. It is very close to what I have been doing. I got mould on my first attempt and painted each seed with vinegar. It killed the mould and had no harmful effects on the seedlings. I still don't understand why they got mouldy but some of the others have. I have also tried a dry mix of coco peat and seed raising mix, 50/50 and spray the seeds in with miltons baby bottle sterilizer tablets with reasonable success. The seeds are a little slower to germinate and need a weekly watering in.
I have at last count 300 different broms, but then I have had a few trips away and a few group meetings since then. I also have a heap of unnamed ones as well.I have to do a stocktake soon and check on my labeling system.The name tags keep either fading or dissapearing and I am not ready to engrave permanent name tags as yet.
I put some photos on my computer yesterday and the computer has them hidden from me at this moment. I will find them eventually.I remember the file name but cannot access it. Found some more instead.
Have a good one.
Black Magic 1 Macintosh2 NOID3 forgotten4 Ebb Tide.5