Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Sewing and Quilting: Bettypauze picture (SEPTEMBER part 1, WHAT are we working on??)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: SEPTEMBER part 1, WHAT are we working on??

Forum: Sewing and Quilting

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of SEPTEMBER part 1, WHAT are we working on??
Bettypauze wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions...
Made Darlene and Mike rag quilts a few years ago and as for my boys, although they knew Mike they were away from home when I cultured their friendship..this project will be for Darlene, hoping her taking it to Florida whatever I make will keep her comfy in the memories of their life together.

Just finished tote, cutting out the matching wallet, don't have all the supplies I need but do have another tote cut and ready to sew..am glad I purchased additional fabric though.

It's a gorgeous day so between working in the gardens and coming in for a rest, I'll sew, like most of you sewing is resting!!!

The tote I just finished is for Jeff's better half Julie..she's just a wee little thing so made the tote a lot smaller..lots of inside pockets and a pull cord closure should she need it..will do this pattern again but have a few ideas how to make it a little less plain.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America