Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Beginner Gardening Questions: vTr picture (Some observations and some questions from a beginner.. )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright vTr

Subject: Some observations and some questions from a beginner..

Forum: Beginner Gardening Questions

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Some observations and some questions from a beginner..
vTr wrote:
Hi to all frinds !..i am just a beginner with gardening and there are always so much to ask...
My experience in gardening is just one year old , so pls forgive if i will mostly ask and perhaps may help if i can..
Notice pls that i live in Athens , Greece which means (if i am not wrong) that my plants live in number 9 hardiness zone..and the climate is a mediterranean one of course..
I have many times used Google to help me , but here i hope to find more specific answers to my wonderings..

so , let me go straight to my first questions..

1)..what's happening with this boukambilea leaves as seen in the following foto?...is that happening from just the wind or may be any insect or anything else and how can i prevent it?

This message was edited Sep 4, 2012 1:29 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America