Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Beginner Gardening Questions: yellow2mato picture (Please help me identify these spots)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright yellow2mato

Subject: Please help me identify these spots

Forum: Beginner Gardening Questions

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Please help me identify these spots
yellow2mato wrote:
For a few years I have had groups of these spots on the outside of my house. I first noticed them on the pole by my front door. I tried to wipe them off, and it was kind of sticky. I tried to look them up on google, but since I didn't really know how to describe them, didn't have much luck. The closest I could find was that it is some type of fungus that could originate from compost or soil. The problem is that the pictures they were describing look like bigger bumps (for lack of a better way to describe them), and darker. The ones on my house are always in groups.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I read over the names of other topics, and couldn't tell where it should go. Thanks for your help.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America