Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Beginner Flowers: Nervonahh picture (passiflora sp.or passion flower?)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Nervonahh

Subject: passiflora sp.or passion flower?

Forum: Beginner Flowers

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of passiflora sp.or passion flower?
Nervonahh wrote:
Hi new here,and would kindly like to learn how to take care of the passion flower I inherited on our move to central California. What a surprise on this gangly vine when it bloomed this flower. Gee I thought it westeria or something. I woud'a took the westeria too! But what a surprise. Now I'd like to learn to care for it. It's in a pot and I've houseplant fertilized with liquid . Found out it will wilt when dry. How long does it live ? Should I move it in winter? What about transplanting to larger pot?please help me make it live along time . I've picked off caterpilers already that ate leaves. And moved them to some bushes .

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America