Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Sewing and Quilting: Kizmo picture (SEPTEMBER part 1, WHAT are we working on??)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Kizmo

In reply to: SEPTEMBER part 1, WHAT are we working on??

Forum: Sewing and Quilting

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of SEPTEMBER part 1, WHAT are we working on??
Kizmo wrote:
Jean, your quilt looks the same, just difference in the way the wings are finished. I have tons of mags here, but don't have past McCalls, unless I've gotten a few from friends. If you could find it for particulars, that would be great. If not, I'll just wing it. I'm still looking thru McCalls past issues, but so far, no luck.
There's supposed to be a sewing machine place around here that repairs and resells, I just haven't taken a day to go find it. The few I've been to really push to buy the new ones they carry... An old Singer or a Brother would work for me.

Oh by the way, check out what I bought at the Antique Tractor show this past weekend... check out the cotton batting underneath, it's not a mouse nest. The dealer said it's been sitting around in storage since they've had it, obviously it hasn't been touched as there's all sorts of 'treasures of the past' in the drawers and underneath. Even found a couple square nails.. No belt, but everything turns.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America