Photo by Melody

Clean and Clutter-free: smileysue74 picture (Dog Slobber)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright smileysue74

In reply to: Dog Slobber

Forum: Clean and Clutter-free

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Dog Slobber
smileysue74 wrote:
Those shoe string looking things of slobber have a name... They're called FLOOGERS..lol, found it at a site dedicated to Newfoundlands who are notorious droolers and flooger throwers. There's an entire chat forum full of comments regarding floogers, where and how far they have been found, etc. Having a Newfoundland, we have floogers every where... and God forbid one of the smaller dogs get hit with one. Having a towel handy is good but not always possible and although bibs don't help much on the dog, if the dog is wearing one, they have a towel handy for which you may wipe their saliva off of their faces and yourself, for this reason, I advise adding some elastic ties to the bib, lol.
I agree regarding the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and the vinegar mix.
Hydrogen Peroxide also works well for removing saliva from hard wood floors and upholstery. Always test a small area first If using peroxide, it's best to moisten a paper towel with peroxide and then allow it to sit.. but cover it with plastic wrap and then another layer to protect against light bc light degrades peroxide. Always rub in the direction of the wood or fabric. Wash with mild soap afterwards and dry with a towel. Repeat, if necessary.
I don't own the rights to the last pic I posted..I found it online, posted to facebook. It's just too cute so felt the desire to add it... what a nice smile, huh?
This message was edited Sep 30, 2012 5:55 PM

This message was edited Sep 30, 2012 5:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America