Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Insect and Spider Identification: kuriouss picture (CLOSED: Please, ...What kind of insect is this??)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kuriouss

Subject: CLOSED: Please, ...What kind of insect is this??

Forum: Insect and Spider Identification

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of CLOSED: Please, ...What kind of insect is this??
kuriouss wrote:
Ten days ago I brought home a new puppy. Seven days ago he went to the vet and had his anti flea/heartworm treatment.

The past few days, I have noticed this small bug (see photos) crawling on me (a few different times) and this morning around the dog himself. I've had other dogs around the house in the past and recently but have never experienced this kind of small insect so I am curious as to what it is/ where it is originating from. The new puppy, of course, goes outside to my small patch of grass behind the house to relieve himself.

Can this be a flea, tick, mites ??? Should I just continue to wash all his bedding/towels??

Many thanks!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America