Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Plant Identification: mistyblue22 picture (CLOSED: Unknown plant from seed company order.)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright mistyblue22

Subject: CLOSED: Unknown plant from seed company order.

Forum: Plant Identification

bookmark
<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of CLOSED: Unknown plant from seed company order.
mistyblue22 wrote:
I ordered seeds online and one of the seeds grew into a plant that I know that I didn't order and it's very pretty but I haven't got a clue as to what type of flower it is. It must have accidentally gotten in with my seed packet. Does anyone know what kind of flower it is? The leaves are unusually shaped and the flower is only open one day. It's very pretty even if the bloom is short lived. I am wondering if it is a perennial or and annual and if it will produce seeds that I can harvest for next year. Thanks to any and all who can help me identify it.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America