Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Beginner Vegetables: jamibad picture (be very careful what you wish for)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jamibad

In reply to: be very careful what you wish for

Forum: Beginner Vegetables

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of be very careful what you wish for
jamibad wrote:
LOL, I wish I had that luck ! Great first time planting! My cuke's and all my squash bit the dust, I had a few of each, than all my plants got a white powdery mildew on them, and started getting rotten on the ends of the fruit very early on, so i gave up. I think I planted to close to each other and not enough room to breath, the cukes were far away from the squash, all plants were in bucket containers, as that was what I had room for. I'm going to try again, but we're waiting to move before I start another garden.
BTW, all my seeds came from the seed rack at Lowes! Maybe that was my biggest mistake!

Here are a few picture's of things that did grow, the moldy leaves, egg plant, and a cucumber plant that was starting to go bad from something, Plus a picture of a 2 different types of cucumbers, I think one was an organic, and the other regular, plus a tomato is hidden in the picture. I got rid of the seed packets as I won't be buying from Lowes anymore, otherwise I could tell you what types of seed I used !

I edited to add a note on the picture's description, I couldn't see the picture's clearly till I posted them.

This message was edited Nov 11, 2012 8:17 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America