Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Beginner Vegetables: jamibad picture (be very careful what you wish for)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jamibad

In reply to: be very careful what you wish for

Forum: Beginner Vegetables

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of be very careful what you wish for
jamibad wrote:
LOL, I wish I had that luck ! Great first time planting! My cuke's and all my squash bit the dust, I had a few of each, than all my plants got a white powdery mildew on them, and started getting rotten on the ends of the fruit very early on, so i gave up. I think I planted to close to each other and not enough room to breath, the cukes were far away from the squash, all plants were in bucket containers, as that was what I had room for. I'm going to try again, but we're waiting to move before I start another garden.
BTW, all my seeds came from the seed rack at Lowes! Maybe that was my biggest mistake!

Here are a few picture's of things that did grow, the moldy leaves, egg plant, and a cucumber plant that was starting to go bad from something, Plus a picture of a 2 different types of cucumbers, I think one was an organic, and the other regular, plus a tomato is hidden in the picture. I got rid of the seed packets as I won't be buying from Lowes anymore, otherwise I could tell you what types of seed I used !

I edited to add a note on the picture's description, I couldn't see the picture's clearly till I posted them.

This message was edited Nov 11, 2012 8:17 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America