Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.
A_Reclaimed wrote: This wood sieve is here to help with gardening, landscaping, agricultural, and construction. It has rounded grips with mesh bottom, which with few horizontal shakes will separate different size materials from one another.
This sieve is lightweight (2 lbs.)with a mesh screen which resists water, rust, oil, chipping, peeling and denting. It is rugged and will last for many years.
Easy to clean, just rinse the gardening sieve off with water hose and let it dry.
This sieve will help you to separate and clean good soil & compost from debris, coarse materials. Twigs, clumps, rocks, dead roots, weeds, stones, leaves, etc.
Dimensions: 16" x 22"
Screen size: 1/2 inch screen opening.
Wood Sieve Uses:
1. Prepares clean and soft soil & compost for planting.
2. Cultivates the soil containing stones to improve and retain water drainage.
3. Evenly spreads fertilizers, potting mix, and top dressing.
4. Helps to make soil desirable for delicate roots so plants and flowers grow faster and healthier.
5. Cleans yards, garden beds and flower boxes.
8. Separates from mixture different size stones, gravel, sand, dirt, and cement for concrete and masonry small jobs in construction.
9. Made in USA from re-milled recycled clear cedar wood.
$65, shipping is $11 in lower 50 states. Contact us through this page for more info.