Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, another sizzler today, not as bad as yesterday but still uncomfortably hot. I noticed a few scorched plants in the garden too. There is rain predicted for next week so I am hoping we will get some this time.

Wendy, after seeing the pics in your post from last night I have added a couple more to the list of plants I would like. Looking forward to Friday.

Sue, and there I was, like Nev, feeling sorry for you (poor Sue, she must be really suffering, she hasnít posted in days) and there you were, living it up in Fiji :o) Good for you, hope you had a great time and pleased to know that youíre not really crook. You know, I think I can feel a cold coming on ... hmmm Ö

Nev, love the neo Mini Skirt in your pic 1 and neo Serendipity Girl x Concentrica in pic 2. Hope your burns are healing well.

We are hoping to get a bit of work done in the garden tomorrow if itís not too hot. Snow in Victoria today, can you believe it.

Anyway, till tomorrow, Shirley

Pic is neo Macho

Trish, when I previewed my post there was a message there saying someone posted while I was typing so I thought I would read it before I sent mine off. 8 years on Hamilton Island Ö gee, some of you guys have done it tough Ö just kidding :o)

Love your neo Pink Fairy Floss and the ginger flower in your pic. Trish, if you have any spare ginger shoots, I would like to have a go at growing them.

Thanks, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America