Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, we didnít get much done today in the yard as it was another very hot day. I did some watering this morning and we had to take our Rebel to the vet this arvo for his annual Heartworm injection.

Trish, sounds like you felt the heat at work today, bet you are pleased the week is almost over. You are very lucky to live so handy to the beach. I will Dmail you my postal details and I look forward to receiving the ginger plants, thanks heaps.

I am looking forward to getting amongst Wendy and Johnnyís broms tomorrow, before their sale officially begins on the weekend.

Nothing much else happening so I will see what pics I can find to post and call it a night.

Hope anyone who is crook or injured is on the mend.

Bye for now, Shirley

Pic 1 is neo Spot On Pic 2 is neophytum Gallactic Warrior

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America