Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ianperry picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ianperry

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
ianperry wrote:
Hi all just popping in to say I,m still here.Brrn cleaning up yard and hoping to do some more building soon. I need some more shade areas for my plants. I have also cleaned up some garbage on my computer. Hopefully this willl speed it up.
I potted up some Bil pink patches andBil fantasia seedlings yesterday.Now for the hard work, keeping them alive so that they will grow. First attempt with so many different seedlings. I will find out what i can handle with time and adjust to it.
Have a good one.
Ian
Pic 1 Bil fantasia
Pic 2 Bil Noid
Pic3 Bil NOid
Pic 4 Bil Delicoso
Pic 5 Bil Bil Harland

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America