Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Sewing and Quilting: siliolegma picture (Never Ending Swap Goes On)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright siliolegma

In reply to: Never Ending Swap Goes On

Forum: Sewing and Quilting

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
siliolegma wrote:
Well I've always said you could find anything on Ebay, but this time I'm stumped. What I need might be there but after going through 45 of over 800 pages...

Any how, DGD Jessica collects and loves Eeyores, has since she was little. This one is fairly old probably more than 10 years. It got a bit puppy loved and needs a fix. I thought I could get another one and use it to patch this one..but no go.

His color is more what I call colonial colors so they are not as bright as they look here. If any one has a bit of chenille, (searching under chenille got three none of which were actually chenille) I would need a piece about 4"x 5". If the blue isn't an exact match, well it's better than a hole.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America