Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Such a lot of reading and drooling going on here. What absolutely beautiful pics from everyone. I thought that my broms were looking very good and colouring up well, but boy, they still have a long way to go. Sorry I have been AWOL for so long. I have such a lot of jobs to catch up on around here and they seem to be neverending. Broms, Brugs and cacti. I need a few little elves around to do the menial jobs like weeding and deadheading. Maybe Santa will bring me a few. Everything is going along fine here. Gee Nev I do hope your burns are healing well. So easy to do though. Poor old Branden has been in the wars this week. At school he was playing a game at lunch time and the headmaster swung his arm around and caught him on the eye with his watch. A trip to the doc to get it glued. He has a ripper of a shiner though. Then a couple of days later, he came boring up the path on his scooter and hit the dirt and landed on a cactus. Took me a while to get the spikes out then he put an icepack on it and all was well. Great to see all the pics. Here are some of mine. Have a great day. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America