Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, well itís Friday tomorrow, another week over, another week older

Sue, I checked out my neos Red Macaw and Cockabell today and they appear very similar, the neo Cockabell showing slightly more colour Ö I will post a pic of both. Love your pics, especially hubby with the chainsaw ... and what a fantastic alcantarea.

Nev, thanks for pointing out that the name of neo Broulee Beauty is likely a pet name and is not registered but I think itís gorgeous and I would love a pup if and when you get a spare one. I have noticed lots of pups on my neos so should have quite a few to swap soon.

Trish, looking forward to getting the gingers, thanks again. I adore your neo Two Tone, do you still have my name down for a pup when you have a spare. Glad you like my Galactic Warrior. I have another pup coming along nicely, still too small to remove as yet, maybe you would like that Ö let me know.

Wendy, sounds like you made a couple of good buys with your new mattress and the 25 rolls of gal wire. I am guessing you are not up for postage as that would take the shine off the wire LOL. If Johnny is able to roll some totem rings to suit 25 ml pipe that would be great, if not, no problem. What a shame you canít email all the numbers entered in your old phone to your new one and have it download the list, or something!!

Anyway thatís it for me. Pics are 1 neo Red Macaw, 2 neo Cockabell

Bye for now, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America