Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: breeindy picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright breeindy

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
breeindy wrote:
Oh yes please Shirley on the Chlorostricta F2 pup (do you already have another for yourself?). I'd guess that 3rd brom is Wild Gossip but as you said theres heaps of ones that look like that.
Sue- im very happy with the broms, after i left i went and bought 2 big clay pots. I understand you couldnt stop and chat you did have a few people to sell plants to while i was there. Hope your sale went well! You have heaps of nice broms Sue, i could have bought one of each but i dont have the room for them. thanks again!!!
Yes Nev im one of the people that loved Sues massive heiroglyphica, its awsome.
1. Got this one from Sue, is it Amazing Grace or something else Sue?
2. Look at the weird markings on this one, tagged Pot of Gold but doesnt really look like that?? mines colour seem alot more maroon then red.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America