Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi everyone, how hot has it been today and even now it hasnít cooled down much. Storms are predicted for tomorrow, but there is thunder rumbling around at the moment, so donít think it will wait till tomorrow.

Sue, itís the Daikin that makes coffee Ö havenít you seen the ad, obviously you donít watch enough television. I think it also warms babies bottles, might be something Ian could make use of in the near future.

Nev, I posted your neo pups this morning and have my fingers crossed that they arrive unharmed. I will have to try to get hold of some small styrofoam boxes. I sent you a D-mail with the names of a few of the broms I would like but I have plenty more on my wish list, itís at least a mile long, so I can send lots more names if you like :o) I like your neo Mulford Foster so thatís another for the list.

Trish, I will get a neo Grace X Break of Day (or whatever) off to you in a few weeks. I should have something else I can add as well by then. I wish my Grace x Break of Day looked like the one in the pic you posted, WOW, nice.

Wendy, a swap next time weíre over sounds good to me. I do remember you telling me what Olive said about the Galactic Warrior pups Ö are you fertilizing yours. You know, when you talk about xgenerics it sounds like a foreign language to me.

And Wendy, you are right about the line up at the post office, there were so many people posting parcels this morning. Anyway, hope you have a good trip to Hervey Bay, take care.

Pics tonight are 1 a spotty neo NOID, 2 a gorgeous little neo I bought as neo Chantilly,
3 another spotty neo NOID, if anyone can ID the spotty ones, please do.

Bye for now, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America