Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ianperry picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ianperry

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
ianperry wrote:
Hi all, just some watering and packing so that we can go to daughters place tomorrow morning. I have someone here to look after my broms and house. I am hoping for a good trip and will be there for Christmas. I hope my daughter still has the internet working. I am taking her some more plants and hope to get 1 or 2 from her. I left some there last trip in August. Conditions are hot and dry there. It is on the other side of the range. Another mining town called Dalby. I got caught in the floods 2 years ago and do not expect the same this year.
Have a good one
Ian
Pic 1 Ae Inky maybe
Pic 2 N Hawaiin sunset
Pic 3 N April
Pic4 N Ruth Wilson

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America