Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: perke_patch picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright perke_patch

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
perke_patch wrote:
Shirley you posted while I was typing. I love your little black neo. that is so dark isn't it? wonder what it is. it looks like something I have but can't think of a name. I'll look through pics and see if I can find it. Possibly too black to be little africa. see pic 1 showing plants grown in 3 different locations from left clockwise a lot of sun, high under shadecloth and r is too much shade.
or it could be tar baby which has that deep black glossy leaves but only pic I have is a pup. will find it tomorrow and get updated pic of more mature plants.

night again.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America