Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, we had a few spots of rain this afternoon, I know Ďcos I saw little spots on the concrete ... certainly not enough to do any good.

Wendy, sounds like you had a very rushed trip to Hervey Bay and back. Also sounds like a nice haul of blanchetianas Ö where on earth are you going to put them all. I have neo Little Africa and it is different to the really black one I posted yesterday.

Sue, I donít think itís neo Little Black either but itís probably the closest I have seen. Neo Hazel Mac is a small grower but not a mini.

Jean, great to see your post.

Nev, thatís a short post? Good to see you are able to type despite your sore thumb and I hope the throbbing lets up soon. Really pleased to hear your new babies arrived safe and unscathed by their travels. I have you down for a pup from the spotty NOID I posted earlier in the week along with Neo Chantilly and also the black neo from last nightís post. I am pretty sure there was another one from a while back but I lost my list when my old computer died. If you remember any others, please remind me.

Hi to Trish, Jen, Bree and Ian

Just 2 pics tonight, neo Jewellery Shop and an Alan Freeman hybrid neo

Bye for now, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America