Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, we had a few spots of rain this afternoon, I know Ďcos I saw little spots on the concrete ... certainly not enough to do any good.

Wendy, sounds like you had a very rushed trip to Hervey Bay and back. Also sounds like a nice haul of blanchetianas Ö where on earth are you going to put them all. I have neo Little Africa and it is different to the really black one I posted yesterday.

Sue, I donít think itís neo Little Black either but itís probably the closest I have seen. Neo Hazel Mac is a small grower but not a mini.

Jean, great to see your post.

Nev, thatís a short post? Good to see you are able to type despite your sore thumb and I hope the throbbing lets up soon. Really pleased to hear your new babies arrived safe and unscathed by their travels. I have you down for a pup from the spotty NOID I posted earlier in the week along with Neo Chantilly and also the black neo from last nightís post. I am pretty sure there was another one from a while back but I lost my list when my old computer died. If you remember any others, please remind me.

Hi to Trish, Jen, Bree and Ian

Just 2 pics tonight, neo Jewellery Shop and an Alan Freeman hybrid neo

Bye for now, Shirley

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America