Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Beginner Flowers: warriorswisdomkathy picture (My Summer 2012 Garden)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: My Summer 2012 Garden

Forum: Beginner Flowers

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of My Summer 2012 Garden
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Cytf...the thread we are working on is Beginner Landscaping, (DJ'S Sharing Garden Design "What to Grow Where???". Come join us and ask away!!!! I will be posting throughout the winter with ideas for myself (new borders, or what I call rooms) for the upcomming year and other's ideas from some of the gals we have done plant and seed trading with here at Dave's through the year. Any and ALL are welcome so come join. There truely are some gifted and generous people here at Dave's. I'm thinking I did about 20+ trades this year...most were for plants. It's like Christmas all year long.

Hope to see some of you there, or in the trade rooms, and lurkers are welcome also....

pix Santas helpers were busy last night bringing all sorts of goodies!
pix 2-5, "No gift is as beautiful as a flower. In their colors, scents, and shapes, flowers are as various as the moods of the human heart. These are reasons why flowers are so often the messengers through which emotions, wishes, and thoughts are expressed.
The flowers are all around, waiting to speak." (from the book: The Language of Flowers, edited by Gregory C. Aaron)

Merry Christmas

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America