Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, we had a beautiful, clear sunny day here yesterday and then rain overnight to top it off perfectly. Another nice day here again today.

Nev, I donít know the name of the guzmania in my pics of 25 Dec as I purchased it unnamed at the market. I took another photo of it today, the flower now more than 6 months old and still looking pretty good. Just love your neo Fairy Dust Ö so pretty and also your neo Burgundy Moss. Could you put me down for a pup from both of these please, if and when you have spares. Your neo Camelot is so different to mine Ö maybe we could trade Camelot pups sometime too.

Kristi, good to hear from you Ö nice pics.

Jen, we had a lovely Xmas day but hardly relaxing and it feels like we havenít stopped eating since Xmas eve. We had a post Xmas lunch today with neighbours so still overindulging. I am hoping things start to return to normal tomorrow ... till we celebrate the New year anyway.

Love the vrieseas in your pics Jen, all of them, but I think Vr Milky Way F2 takes first prize.

Pic 1 is my unnamed guzmania which has been in bloom for more than 6 months, pic 2 is a little snake taking a nap, curled up in the security screen (on the outside) of one of our dining room windows tonight

Bye for now, Shirley

This message was edited Dec 26, 2012 10:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America