Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone. I hope you all enjoyed a pleasant time over Christmas.
Nearly next year now and then Easter.

I did a bit of tidying in my brom house yesterday and have finally moved all the old mums and any shabby plants down to the back shadehouse. I need to take off quite a few pups and repot the others.
I can do it down there where I have a good bench and chair.

i found all my vriesias and have them together now. I also have flowers on two of them.
The vriesias seem to do really well here so I would like to get a few more.

I have accumulated a few more broms over the past few months which are all looking good.

i look at all the ones on here and wish I had the room for them.

If anyone has any vriesias to sell please dmail me with info .
I should have asked earlier instead of looking on eBay.

pic 1...vr. Ginger

pic 2....vr Sundance ...I cant find a pic of this one that looks like mine.

pic 3 ... vr. heiroglyphica x Red Chestnut .......this one only had the parents, no name. I love it .It is about 32cm across now.

pic 4...nidularium fulgens (back) & neo. Sheldance

pic 5...neo Midnight ( front ) & aech. organensis. ....I looked at pics and my "Midnight "seems to look like the one from Goode, the other I saw was very black..

Jean.

This message was edited Dec 28, 2012 11:05 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America