Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: breeindy picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright breeindy

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
breeindy wrote:
Nev- That Blanchie is from Sue i cant take any credit from growing it but i'll let you's know how it goes now in the sun. I have this smaller one which looks the same which is in full sun and i think i'll put it in the same pot the one from Sues is in like a matching pair in my front garden(no room for them in my Brom garden). Nev my Luna gets full sun, except in the late afternoon. Glad you liked your xmas pressy from me. hehe! i like the patterns on them broms i posted. I think i remember your Rosella pics being very nice and worthy of an award.
1. Blanchie from Sue 2 & 3. my little one 4. i love this pup, its tagged Ariadne??

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America