Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: works4me picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012
works4me wrote:
Hi all, we have been having such beautiful days lately and the odd shower at night, which is great. It is still very hot but bearable. I havenít had a chance to do much in the garden or in the shadehouses for a few days now. With visitors and post xmas shopping I havenít kept up with the housework either so thatís tomorrow taken care of, washing and vacuuming Ö when I win lotto I am going to hire someone to clean my house.

I was feeling a bit crook last night Ö sore throat, headache, so had an early night. I felt a lot better this morning but it is still lurking so I am hoping I can ward it off.

Wendy, sounds like you had a very busy xmas ... relax, you have 361 days before you have to do it all again. No sign of pups yet on the guzmania you like but when they appear, the second one is yours, I like to keep the first one.

Nev, I donít know what type of snake it was curled up in the screen but it was gone in the morning. Thanks for adding my name to your Ďpupí list for neos Fairy Dust and Burgundy Moss. Your neo Painted Lady (sport) is a lovely plant too. Can you imagine how many broms we would all have in our collections if we had markets selling broms like the ones in your pics of a Thai plant market. Wouldn't it be great ... I know I would blow the budget big time if I had access to such an awesome selection of broms on sale at our local market.

Bree, your neo Luna is a stunner. Nice colour in your blanchie.

Sue, the guzmania in my pic could be any one of those you mention, they all look very similar and I agree, they certainly are good value. Love the colour in your NOID Nid and looking at the pic of your two Edmundoa, boy, what a difference a little extra TLC makes.

That's it for me tonight, bye for now

Shirley

Pic 1 is neo Bold Streak x McWilliamsii, pic 2 is neo Gunpowder ? what does everyone think, please

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America