Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ianperry picture (Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ianperry

In reply to: Bromeliads for novices and Addicts - Dec 2012

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
ianperry wrote:
Hi all, 1 more sleep tilI go home.I will then find out what changes there are there. Then to work on my plants and see if I can build a new covered area to keep leaves out ov the vases,
I might even be able to work better with my computer. It has a different set up to this one and as a desktop is a lot more comfortable than this laptop.
I guess it is time for me to learn about the programmes i have on my computer. I do not know how to find Word so I can't use it. I am using windows7 ahd will have to take another tour and hope for the best. ! word change means so much difference in the world of computers.
I might get lucky and find a plant or 2 on the way home.Sunday morning, go for a ride, hey hey it's a lovely day.
Have a good one.
Ian

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America